- These “recipe cards” for Project/Problem Based Learning are intended for teachers to use with K12 students in groups, as well as individual students.
- Each card creates student learning categorized as TimeTravelers, Artists & Inventors, Historian Challenges, StoryTellers, ProblemSolvers, Scientist Challenges, Career & Tech Ed.
- The cards are meant to help teachers integrate core content and deeply embed creativity, problem-solving, and collaborative learning in each student, with or without the use of technology tools.
- The core content pieces are the basic ingredients with which teachers can cook delicious content for their hungry learners.
- Teachers are able to customize the driving questions in each of the content areas to fit the unique needs of their learners.
- The cards guide teachers through the basic steps of the project, with ideas and suggestions for best practice.
- The tips & tricks help establish a safe and respectful learning environment every single day of the year.